Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to get very pale skin in 1 week?

I live in India where coming out in the sun is inevitable.Could anyone suggest excellent home remedies and products to get pale skin under about a week or 2?





No stupid suggestions please.|||well if ure indian ure never going to get pale lol. if ure caucasian, u wont be able to do it in a week, its taken me nearly a year and i spent a month in the UK so that helped. i wear sunscreen, stay indoors, and wear a jumper when driving. im pretty pale. |||While I was in India, I saw several commercials for whitening creams. I know there was Pond%26#039;s for sure. Also, when choosing a cream, make sure it has a strong SPF. What I did when I went to India, because I have acne prone skin, was I used a clear foundation with an SPF and then put my moisturizer on top. You could also use a parasol or an umbrella if it isn%26#039;t too windy (and you%26#039;ll want an umbrella anyway to deal with the monsoons).


I%26#039;m not sure if it%26#039;ll work in one week, but it can%26#039;t hurt to try.|||hydrogen peroxide, before going sleep.


you wil have your natural skin tone, but not lighter.|||they have whitening lotion at stores that cater to AfricanAmericans.|||likas papaya soap?

No comments:

Post a Comment