Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my skin clean and radiant?

I already have some pretty clean skin, but just some pimples like just a little below my hairline. (I call them teen-pimples, because even though I wash my face thoroughly twice everyday I still get them.) I want my skin to be pore-free with a nice summer glow. I don%26#039;t care whether or not it%26#039;s still kind of winter, but I think it would be nice to always have a healthy and happy look on my face :). Does anyone know what product that I should buy, and something that%26#039;s reasonably priced?|||I love these types of questions.





I would advise purchasing anything that has chemicals in it. When you put that stuff on your face, over time, there is possibility of a negative reaction. Also, by having pores all over your body, those chemicals have been shown to seep into your body and cause health issues.





Try and use an organic skin care system. I would also suggest try using organic coconut oil. Coconut oil is a superfood, extremely healthy for hair, nails, and skin. Use this as a moisturizer because it is very beneficial for bringing back suppleness, and elecacisty to your skin after washing.





Also, make sure when you are eating fruits and vegetables, you try and eat them raw, or lightly steamed. By cooking vegetables, you cook out a lot of the nutrients and vitamins, even the enzymes. Many of the macro and micronutrients contribute to your skin%26#039;s health. Also try and buy organic whenever possible. No more toxins coming into your body, clogging up your pores!





Try yoga as well. Inverted postures in yoga help bring more healthy blood flow and oxygen to every area of your body, giving you a healthy glow. Water is also a great way to rehydrate and clear your skin after a yoga workout.





Meditating and self-hypnosis help as well. Our emotions and thoughts have a HUGE impact on our skin, as research has shown. Thinking negative thoughts constantly contribute to poor health, both inside and out. Meditation helps focus your thoughts and clear your mind, by giving you a positive feeling throughout.





Hypnosis is a bit different, because in hypnosis, you are releasing conflicts or emotions which are negative, and start bringing in more positive thinking. Also, research has shown that imagining your skin being healthy and clear in hypnosis can achieve a positive effect on your skin.





Try all of these options for about a month. I%26#039;m absolutely confident that you will succeed in your goals!





Brandon|||People usually use coconut oil (organic) as a moisturizer. If you can%26#039;t find organic coconut oil (which I think most stores carry), then they might sell organic coconut moistuirzer. If all else fails and you can%26#039;t find it in your area, just order it online. Report Abuse
|||I don%26#039;t think you should use any products if you only have a few.


Try not to touch your hair or face cause it gets greasy which = spots and only wash your once a day cause by washing it twice a day %26quot;thoroughly%26quot; you could be doing damage.|||There are many products out there,in any drugstores that give your skin a nice summery glow,just look for one.And drink plenty of water for radiant and clear skin + cleanse and exfoliate regulary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment