Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make your skin glow?

Like okay when I tan I tan like a dule tan color. And i want to make my skin glow. Like I put on TONS of lotion and it kinda helps but I need someonething to make my skin glow. Any ideas besides lotion?





Also durning the winter time I lose my tan and my natural skin colors likes a yellowish color which is so gross! Helpp!|||i have found that when you get the tan dark enough, use baby oil after you shower then lightly wipe off so you are not greasy. but the best thing i have used so far is the keri origional lotion. i have very dry skin, and i tan, so if it makes my skin glow and look healthy i think you%26#039;ll love it too. keri usually runs seven dollars a bottle and i get it at walmart or rite aid, or cvs. hope this helps you.|||drink a lot of water !!!!


and if your run in the morning it gives you a really pretty natural glow


i put on lotion before i but on my make up


and use a bronzer blush combo that way you look naturaly flushed and pretty :)|||It sounds like your problem might be nutritionally related. Lack of vitamin E causes melanin in the skin to deform, possibly becoming cancerous. Nutrition is an important part of tanning, whether you believe it or not.|||- use scrub like neutrogena daily facial scrub for the face and St. Ives for the body. exfoliation removes dead skin leaving ur skin glowing and youthful. then mosturise while ur skin is still damp. this seals in the mosture and ur skin remains hydrated for long.


during winter use either olay touch of sun or aveeno. this will give u the healthy tan look throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment