Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you make dark skin become lighter?

I would like some advice or tips on how to make my skin lighter than it already is? I don%26#039;t really like the current colour because when i go outside, the sun makes it even darker. Also, I%26#039;ve heard that lemon does something as well. Can you please tell me along with the other advice and tips? Don%26#039;t suggest plastic surgery, or say %26quot;you should be happy%26quot; I just want to become lighter. I am a 15 y.o. Male and Filipino.|||To lighten your entire face and neck you must use a fade cream every other day. (Avon has one ). This will keep your skin light. Also you must use an SPF of no less than 50,anything else will allow the tanning process to occur.


Many people are looking for that ultimate porcelain color. To achieve this you must stay out of the sun or keep yourself sun protected.


I hope this helps, it does work but you must keep at it all the time.


After the initial fading process you will notice a difference in your skin.


You will be happy with the result.|||Lemon juice will make you lighter.





Rub a little on your skin with a cotton pad and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with water...well. DO NOT go outside with it on your face. It%26#039;s acidic and it WILL burn you! Next time use sunscreen!





As for your body...milk I%26#039;ve heard will lighten skin a bit. I%26#039;m not sure if it works though. I%26#039;ve tried it and it didn%26#039;t do much. I%26#039;m already very pale though :P Just pour about 6 cups in with your bath water and soak in it for the normal amount of time. :) Good luck!|||Yeah, a mixture of lemon juice and water can help you a lot, if you rub your face with this homemade lotion on a regular basis,





Also fresh cucumber juice can be aid in lightening your skin color.





Do not forget to apply defense cream against sun exposure before going out.|||There is no way you can become lighter ((not that I know of))....unless you want to be like MJ and take out the color by bleaching your skin....





anywho..just use lots of sunscreen..try to stay outta the sun....and you might not get any tanner..but I can%26#039;t help with getting lighter...





btw. I know you don%26#039;t want to hear it, but you should embrace your color...not hide it. ( :|||There is absolutely no problem.





dianastalder.com





check out their website. read the testimonials.





safe and effective.





i bought one of their cream to get rid of a few freckles.





but they have many things.


good luck.|||me im filipino im 14 almost 15 !


and i dont care about how dark i am im not that dark .


p.s as long as girls like me that basiclly it !|||Why? The hottest asian guy at my school is really tan. The girls are all over him, lol.|||try using papaya soap or even better by clinique. It will even out your skin|||nothing


be proud of your skin|||there is a good skin bleach for people of color skin-bleach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment