Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I get clear skin before school starts?

My acne isn%26#039;t horrible, but I always seem to have whiteheads and blackheads that never go away on my chin, nose, and forehead areas. Then I have those huge red pimples every once in a while. I%26#039;ve tried proactiv, and that dried out my skin. Is there anything you suggest so I have clear skin before i start high school? Thank you!|||I recomend using Cetaphil to wash your face with in the morning and evening. It is a face wash sold over the counter at most drug and grocery stores.





When washing, use a fresh washcloth to massage in the cleanser to help unclog your pores. This clenser is gentle enough to not dry out your skin while still removing surface oil and pore cloging grime that causes blackheads and pimples.





I also highly reccomend a device called Clairsonic. It is sold at Nordstrom, and some other stores. It is expensive (about $200) but is the best thing for having professional results of a regular facial, but at home, that I have ever used.|||that happened to me too. I used proactive and it didnt work for me either. What i did though was tried billions of product and now i use biore%26#039;s pore minimizing foam face wash and it%26#039;s working! Also masks that you get at the drug store or the super market work well too!!! hope it gets better!|||You could do it gradually (within a few days you will see great results) with vitamin A. I%26#039;ve been eating seaweed (yes, the green stuff from the ocean that smells and tastes like dead fish) for a little while and my skin always clears up amazingly the day after I eat it. Of course normally I consume large amoungs like 15+ sheets a day. If you go to Wal-Mart, they have a brand of toasted seaweed called Party Seaweed which is 25% vitamin A per sheet with only 5 calories per sheet. Also it fills you up pretty good too. Eventually you learn to like the taste. It comes in packs of 20 sheets for $2. Eat some everyday and wash your face with soap (rubbing alcohal is a good method if you have an oily face but don%26#039;t overdo it or you will scar your skin. Once or twice a day at most!) and you will see a vast improvement in your skin. I suggest you eat around 5 sheets a day which would be 125% daily value of vitamin A which should jumpstart the progress. If you%26#039;d like, eat more. Take vitamin A supplements but I think eating it naturally would work faster. Double up with both for even clearer and better skin.|||get biore pore strips it well help with the black heads get the one for you%26#039;re nose the work really well. Also go to the dermatologist or get a facial don%26#039;t do this close to school cause they well do extractions and it well clear you%26#039;re skin but it well take about a week at first it may look worse but after a week or less it well look much better|||i would go to the dermatologist for all of it and see what he says.





for the blackheads a facial mask really works to lift them out and then tighten the pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment