Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I make my skin look more peach without makeup?

I have really white skin, so I want to make my skin look more peach. But makeup, I won`t buy till Im older. Everytime I tan I only get freckles on my face / my freckles are more noticable.|||Well I think the easiest and safest thing you could do is try a tinted moisturiser.


This is light and kind to your skin and will give you a healthy glow and even out your skintone. It won%26#039;t look like you%26#039;re wearing anything either, it will just give you that %26#039;peachy%26#039; look and will make your skin look better and healthier.





You can get a good, cheap one by Nivea or at Boots (they%26#039;re sold at all the usual cosmetic or beauty places) or a more expensive one elsewhere, depending on your budget.|||You can also try a face bronzer, I recommend Victoria secrets Bare Bronze.


It%26#039;s like a cream, it%26#039;s not really makeup.


It%26#039;s a lotion.


Don%26#039;t use it too much, just once or twice to get a peachy look and when it fades, use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment