Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I moisturize my skin without using lotion?

I hate lotion so I hardly use it but my skin is really dry, but I%26#039;m just wondering if there%26#039;s a different way to moisturize my skin and prevent dryness without having to use lotion?|||try to find a facial mask that also moisturizes and for the rest of your body drink lots of water and use body scrubs and exfoliants in the shower to help get rid of dead skin and soften your skin .|||Rub baby oil all over your skin right after you step out of the shower, before you even towel off, it helps seal in the moisture from your shower and keeps your skin soft.





Vaseline also helps to hold moisture in your skin.|||The only part of any moisturizer which actually moisturizes the skin is water. All other ingredients are used to reduce any water from evaporating.|||Make sure you%26#039;re drinking enough water during the day and not caffeinated beverages.


If your skin is definitely not acne prone, you could try some almond oil.


Mashed avocado w/ honey and a vitamin e capsule as a mask might help to restore some moisture.


Be careful that the cleansers you are using are not drying your skin out too.|||Baby oil is the bomb. Yes, I know the person before me said that too, but this just shows that more than 1 person agrees on this (makes your hands all oily though).|||Baby oil?





You should really be using lotion though, as bad as it may feel on your skin, its a must.





My son who is 12 gets dry skin in the winter, its mandatory to lotion him up 3x daily. And trust me, he hates it too.|||But neither one of those can be used on your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment