Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I keep my skin fair while I go swimming?

I have fair skin but I tan very easily. I have spf 80 sunblock, will that do?





I look REALLY ugly with dark skin, so I%26#039;d rather keep it fair. Any other tips? Exfoliate after swimming?





Even if I put on sunblock I still tan.|||Apply sunscreen 20 mins before going to where u will be swimming and actually go swimming. Keep applying after swimming.|||If your sunblock is 80 use it and slather it on before you go swimming. If it states that it is water proof and sweat proof, please be advised that with your skin, this will not be the case. Liiberally apply every half hour of exposure. Better yet, use zinc ozide instead. You will look dorky with the white grease all over, but you will not tan or burn for hours.|||dont exfoliate after swimming because you will dry out and strip your skin....try Lorac sun-moisturizer in the day and then use sunscreen that has a high concentration of zinc in it when swimming...if this doesnt work try seeing a dermatologist that can prescribe a sunscreen...because no body likes skin cancer!|||SPF 80 should help protect your skin, but it%26#039;s not going to be enough to prevent any tanning.





Make sure you always wear sunblock if you want to keep your skin fair, even on cloudy days. Try to keep yourself covered in the sun, and wear a wide brimmed hat.





That being said, no one looks REALLY ugly with a light tan. It%26#039;s all about being comfortable with yourself.|||There%26#039;s a new type of sunscreen that Neutrogena offers. It offers an SPF of 85 and it features helioplex, which is guaranteed to protect from skin damage and aging.|||try to avoid the sun from 10am-2pm when its the strongest. also apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out.Reapply every 3 hours while swimming.|||Wear a full body wet suit. You can use the sunblock, but even waterproof ones wash off in the water.|||you can%26#039;t even with the highest spf sunscreen..


unless you stop swimming under sun exposure...|||Sun Block should work just fine. I think 80 is a litte high. I didn%26#039;t even knew it came that high. Lol|||I%26#039;d say make sure the swimblock is waterproof. And re-apply!!|||Swim indoors. Or at night.|||use sunscreen, wash off all chemicals, and relax or stay indoors.|||yes it wil help u out , go for spf 95, mit gives u better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment