Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kind of food taken does make the cheek grow with extra skin and flesh?

My body is in an average size. I have extra skin and flesh on my face and a little bit on some parts of my body. I most worry about is my face. It is hard to get rid of the extra skin and flesh on my face with just exercise and selection of food and without the medical method and without knowing how? I don%26#039;t want to take medication or medical surgery, neither makeup. Please tell me how to do the exercise and eat what kind of food to get rid of the extra skin and flesh on my face and cheek.|||I had the same problem. This is he most effective way to quickly get rid of face fat and excess skin. Diet is not going to do it.


Daily massaging dramatically made my face slimmer, more defined and skin much tighter and firmer.


First tighten face skin by partially opening mouth and pulling lips firmly back against teeth. It tightens all of face. Then repeatedly and briskly massage focusing on all of face below eyes, particularly the cheeks and chin area. Do over and over with a forward and back motion using finger tips and front of fingers and sometimes palms, depending where you are massaging. Circular massage is not effective. Use any essential oil, olive is excellent. If you can build up to a 20 to 30 min day massage(can be in 2 or 3 sessions) you will get fast results.


It also rids skin of all blemishes and gives it a vibrantly healthy glow.


Work on the neck also helps slimming face. Place right hand on neck and starting from just left of chin point sweep all the way to back of neck and back. Do several times. Then do other side.


There are some face yoga exercises which are also very helpful. Particularly the%26quot; lion face%26quot; pose and this variation of that. Protrude the tongue as far as possible as if trying to touch tip of nose with tip of tongue. You can find them on YouTube.


Mukunda,





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research safe, natural treatments/cures for skin conditions, skin enhancement and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments.|||Perhaps facial exercises would help? You may have to lose weight all over to get some of the fat off your face. I%26#039;ve also heard that natural sea salt helps reduce a double chin, so it might help for that particular area.





Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment