Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is causing yellow colored skin around my eyes?

The yellowed skin around my eyes is really noticeable especially since I%26#039;m pale and I%26#039;ve had it for many years now. I can%26#039;t go out without makeup because people keep looking or staring and I feel uncomfortable, I feel like a freak. Is it a sign my liver is screwing up or I have some kind of vitamin deficiency?|||Yellow skin or eyes is usually a sign of jaundice... which can be a sign of some liver disease... the things that really take a toll on your liver are alcohol of course, and fat.


Some medications can cause it too, if you are taking them.


Drink a lot of water... I noticed that the whites of my eyes got whiter when I started to drink a lot (like 9 cups a day) of water.|||I would go see a doctor because yellowing is usually something to do with your liver. they can run some tests and tell you if everything is ok or not. all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment