Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you keep your skin from getting too oily?

Lately, I%26#039;ve had a problem with pimples on my forehead and I think it%26#039;s because my skin is too oily. How do I keep it from getting too oily?|||Same is the case with me. At night I wash my face with soap and don%26#039;t apply any kind of cream etc.


In the morning after washing, I apply a lotion(oil free).





I have always some pimples on my my forehead. And I avoid toughing them.





It gets worse when I eat something having oil.


Nuts are my enemies.|||If you have bangs, this can contribute to the pimples on your forehead. Your hair is full of oil that can get onto your skin, and clog your pores causing pimples.


Also, If you tend to rest your head in your hand, and you hand covers your forehead, it can cause your skin to become oily, and also lead to pimples.


A good way to avoid getting oily skin is to keep it clean. Washing with a good face cleanser in the morning and at night, helps to keep it clean. Also, anytime you work out, or sweat alot, it%26#039;s a good idea to go and wash your face, and get rid of sweat that can cause your skin to become oily.





A good face cleanser to use is made by Neutrogena. I don%26#039;t know the specific name, but it%26#039;s in a square plunger bottle, and it%26#039;s and orange liquid.





Also, Equate Apricot Scrub is great to use as well. If your like me and enjoy a deep cleanse, that throroughly cleans your pores, its a good idea to use this product. Be careful, becuase it exfoliates, and you want to moisturize your face periodically. Check labels to acoid anything with oil in them.





Best of Luck.|||An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/|||since alot of your pimples develope at night when you are sleeping, I use this facewash that totally dries out my face. so then during the day my face is not too oily.|||apply prickly het powder. that absorbs excess oil. cut down on milk and milk products.

No comments:

Post a Comment