Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is alaskan salmon and fish oil blend capsules actually good for your skin?

I have acne and my mom told me they%26#039;re good for your skin? What are the pros and cons here?|||Alice, I don%26#039;t really know about adding a fish oil blend to clear up acne. But let me tell you something really CHEAP that worked for me and has worked for me for over 30 years. Get you a small bottle of Listerine, the old fashioned yellow Listerine and a bag of cotton balls. Clean your face with Listerine each morning and each night.


I promise you, you will see a HUGE difference THE VERY NEXT DAY !! If your skin starts to get to dry, then cut back to once a day.


It has worked for me for over 30 years and I have very nice skin|||Don%26#039;t know why this is in the fishing section but i can answer this one about those capsules.


It is a fish oil extract in capsule form that you take with a juice or water and it does help your skin and many other things it also helps your immune system which is a good thing especially these days with these new flu bugs that are around these days.


I have never really seen the Alaskan salmon ones but those capsules mainly say fish oil omega 3.


And mainly say take one or two a day with water or juice or something like that myself i am going to start taking those again this is the season for flu bugs and other bugs to be hitting people.|||good for many, many things, including your cholesterol.





don%26#039;t expect it to clear up your acne though, my teenage daughter uses proactive and always looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment