Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it possible for your skin to suffer a reaction to an electric razor?

I have some spots on my face around the area I shave and have been told its because I shave using an electric razor rather than a normal blade, but I don%26#039;t believe this is true. Can anyone please confirm?|||you can off womens electric shavers, so i suppose you can off mens too, try a good moisteriser after shaving.|||Absolutely,


Depending on the type of skin you have. When I was in my 20%26#039;s it used to irritate the heck out of my face leaving welts.


Now in my 40%26#039;s is no problem.|||YES!


It hurts like he!! too!!!|||yes you should try a wet shave|||After only having wet shaved, someone bought me a decent


electric, but I had the same problems, dry skin, shaving rash,


and it nipped at my skin.and pulled the hairs as I shaved ....I went back to wet shave!!|||YES! My skin got red and rashy when I used an electric shaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment