Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I cover my skin pigmentation on my face?

I take prescription medication that says stay out of the sun. I have been taking them for about 17 years. My face looks terrible and makeup just soaks into my skin. Any suggestions?|||There%26#039;s a product called Covermark, invented decades ago to cover birthmarks. I read about it as a teenager and then ordered some just a few years ago when I fell and bruised my chin. It comes in a wide range of shades, does the job beautifully, and doesn%26#039;t even look like make-up. Here%26#039;s a link to start: http://www.covermarkusa.com/|||Have you heard of Sheer Cover. It is just great. I am sure there are some other ones like Bare Essentials but I have tried Sheer Cover and it has a concealer that hides my red pigments without your face looking caky.

No comments:

Post a Comment