Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I prevent my skin from breaking out after a work out?

I%26#039;ve never really had skin problems before I started going to the gym a few months ago. Now I have a lot of blackheads on my face, and bumps on my upper chest. I wash my face after working out, but that doesn%26#039;t really seem to do anything. If it matters, I%26#039;m 25 and in good shape.





any advice?|||most gyms are not that clean I wear long sleeve shirts and pants 365 days in the gym because of that. there are a lot of nasty ba$tards that don%26#039;t wipe of equipement when they are done. tons of germs, bacteria, etc. roaming around in the gym|||Stress itself can make you break out. So you can try many things but it may be working out alone that is doing that and there%26#039;s really nothing you can do about that. Of course you can watch the things you eat and make sure you are eating healthy. Its best to eat foods that are higher alkaline than acidic (and the ones without sugar too) or to balance it out so you have more alkaline in your diet. Here is a chart http://www.essense-of-life.com/info/food鈥?/a>


Another way to balance it out is to drink a glass of 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar (organic kind) mixed in water. This will help your overall complexion and many people dip a cotton swab in the stuff and put it on their face too. This may worth a try. Here is a site where people vote what home remedies work best to cure acne and ACV has the most %26quot;yeas%26quot; http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/acne.ht鈥?/a>|||It isn%26#039;t because of the gym but because of your hormones and your body being stimulated from all the work outs ;) Trust me on that.





Grab yourself a professional blackhead extractor (it is what the pros use) and go to town.





Then wash your face to get rid of excess oil, and apply a moisturizer so your face doesn%26#039;t get too dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment