Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I start at a young age taking care of my skin to minimize wrinkles and ageing?

I am 24 years old and I would like to start taking care of my facial skin. Do you recommend any lotions that would keep my skin looking young?|||Arbonne has a specific line of skin care designed for anti-aging skin %26quot;Intellegence Line%26quot; also %26quot;RE-9%26quot; anti aging products unbelievable results! Start early your on the right track!|||I would above all recommend limiting exposure to sun without sunscreen. Use any good cream appropriate for your skin condition (dry or oily).|||Sunblock! Sunblock! Sunblock! Sun exposure causes most aging.|||yes use olay products! ANY olay products can help they work the best in my family and none of my family have wrinkles|||im not sure ...but may be u have to keep away from the sun !!|||Cleanse, tone, and moisturize, morning and evening, with a product line appropriate for your age.





Use a moisturizer/lotion with at least SPF15 for daytime.





Drink plenty of water, so you moisturize your skin from the inside too.





I have been using Avon Anew lately. Before that I used Olay Regenerist. Both have very good products. You may have to experiment a little to find what is best suited for your skin.|||Mosturize in the morning and before bed every day/night. Always use a moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher everyday (even if it%26#039;s cloudy)...lots of water and take your viamins. Trust me I%26#039;m approaching 30 in two years and have yet to have any wrinkles since I%26#039;ve been a fanatic about taking care of my skin since i was about 20. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment