Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I make my skin more smooth and clear?

I don%26#039;t have much acne and its not very noticeable but I want to get rid of it. Its mostly on my forehead.. Should I just buy moisturizer or something?|||I use sea salt from the grocery section. Try blotting your face with some cleanser, sprinkle sea salt in your hands and scrub gently in circular motions. Careful of your eyes!! Then, rinse, wash, and yes, use a moisturizer (Gillette does make a men%26#039;s line now). Salt is a natural disinfectant and exfoiliant. Sounds like that%26#039;s what you want.|||You should use a cleanser/moisturizer morning %26amp; night that is appropriate for your skin type %26amp; your age. I would recommend contacting your local Mary Kay representative. She can work with you as to what your skin will need %26amp; she can provide amazing customer service that you will not get from any other skin care company.


You may use my website to check out products, but ultimately, you need to have a personal consultation.


www.marykay.com/lgentry7|||Moisturizer might work...|||yes,i think so

No comments:

Post a Comment